START: Monday 24th April 2017 FINISH: Friday 14th July 2017
Submit All Forms by:
Saturday 25th March 2017
Club Registers Displayed:
(at the office, reception area)
We will endeavour to have lists up by Thursday, 20th April 2017
Monday 24th April 2017
Monday 1st May 2017
Monday 8th May 2017
Monday 29th May 2017 – Friday 2nd June 2017
Monday 5th June 2017
School Inset Day:
Friday 23rd June 2017
Tuesday 4th July 2017
Wednesday 5th July 2017
Thursday 6th July 2017
Monday 10th 2017
Friday 14th July 2017
- There will be 10 weeks of activities this Summer term 2017
- All children MUST re-apply for after school clubs each term. Clubs are not continued from previous terms
- All children must be signed out when collected from clubs
- Written permission is required if you would like your older KS2 child to walk home independently
- If you no longer wish for your child to attend, please inform the office so we can offer the space to a child on the waiting list
- Please inform the office if your child is not attending a session for any particular reason
- Children attending activities are expected to behave appropriately and follow our school rules:
- Show respect, care and consideration to all
- Challenge unacceptable, unkind behaviour
- Care for our school environment
- Demonstrate good learning behaviour
- If the clubs are cancelled for any reason we will contact you either by phone or text
- Please note that a number of clubs have limited spaces and, whilst we do our best, we cannot guarantee that children will get places for all the clubs they request. We will ensure all children that apply are allocated one club before we offer further clubs
- Your contact details will be passed on to the external tutor concerned in the event of non-payment or an emergency
- All personnel engaged for the provision of enrichment clubs at Kilmorie are DBS checked.
Enrichment Clubs Booklet
A comprehensive booklet, containing details of all the enrichment and music clubs, including description, start times/dates, cost, pick-up points and tutors, is available below for download.Download Booklet
Please do not hesitate to contact either of the following:
Daisy Moon – Arts & Enrichment Leader
Jennie Smart – Administration Assistant
Enrichment Club Costs
The cost of internal clubs provided by school staff is £2 per week. This minimal cost is to pay for resources and staffing costs. Preferably this should be paid for the full term on ParentPay once your clubs have been confirmed, but if necessary it can be paid on a weekly basis at the school office.
The cost of clubs run by external providers varies. External club costs go directly to the provider. These are marked with an asterisk (*) on the list of clubs.
All internal and external clubs will be £1 per week for children in receipt of Pupil Premium (either in receipt of free school meals or have been in the last 6 years). Please ask at the office if you are unsure if your child is eligible.
Payments / Invoices
Once you’ve been assigned a place, please log onto your ParentPay account to make payment. Payments must be made by Monday 8th May 2017.
All payments for external clubs should go directly to the tutor however payments can be made at the school office and will be passed on. External tutors cannot be paid on ParentPay.