START: Monday 18th September 2017 FINISH: Friday 8th December 2017
Submit All Forms by:
Monday 31st July 2017
Club Registers Displayed:
(at the office, reception area)
We will endeavour to have lists up by Friday, 8th September 2017
Monday 18th September 2017
Friday 29th September 2017
Monday 30th October 2017 – Friday 3rd November 2017
Friday 8th December 2017
- There will be 11 weeks of activities this Autumn term 2017
- All children MUST re-apply for after school clubs each term. Clubs are not continued from previous terms
- Clubs require a term’s commitment and refunds will not be issued if your child drops out partway through the term. If your child does not wish to attend a club they are offered you must let us know before the club starts so the place can be offered to another child.
- All children must be signed out when collected from clubs
- Written permission is required if you would like your older KS2 child to walk home independently
- If you no longer wish for your child to attend, please inform the office so we can offer the space to a child on the waiting list
- Please inform the office if your child is not attending a session for any particular reason
- Children attending activities are expected to behave appropriately and follow our school rules:
- Show respect, care and consideration to all
- Challenge unacceptable, unkind behaviour
- Care for our school environment
- Demonstrate good learning behaviour
- If the clubs are cancelled for any reason we will contact you either by phone or text
- Please note that a number of clubs have limited spaces and, whilst we do our best, we cannot guarantee that children will get places for all the clubs they request. We will ensure all children that apply are allocated one club before we offer further clubs
- Your contact details will be passed on to the external tutor concerned in the event of non-payment or an emergency
- All personnel engaged for the provision of enrichment clubs at Kilmorie are DBS checked.
Enrichment Clubs Booklet
A comprehensive booklet, containing details of all the enrichment and music clubs, including description, start times/dates, cost, pick-up points and tutors, is available below for download.Download Booklet
A summary of changes and additions to the Enrichment Clubs Programme for Autumn 2017, is available below for download.Download News
Please do not hesitate to contact either of the following:
Daisy Moon – Arts & Enrichment Leader
Jennie Smart – Administration Assistant
Enrichment Club Costs
Clubs are run either my members of the school staff or external tutors and fees vary depending on the resources required and the provider. Where an external tutor is marked with an asterisk, fees need to be paid directly to the provider by the method they advise. Fees for clubs not marked with an asterisk need to be paid by ParentPay.
All clubs are £11 for the autumn term for children in receipt of pupil premium funding (EITHER IN RECEIPT OF FREE SCHOOL MEALS OR HAVE BEEN IN THE LAST 6 YEARS). Please ask at the office if you are unsure if your child is eligible.
Payments / Invoices
Once you’ve been assigned a place, the term’s fees will be added to your ParentPay account. Payments must be made by Friday 29th September 2017.
*Fees payable to external tutors (marked with an asterisk): Please pay the external tutor directly as advised by the provider, these fees cannot be paid on ParentPay.
Music Invoices will be available on ParentPay once lessons start.
Instrumental lessons take place during the school day and are not listed in this brochure. Full information about instrumental lessons is available on the website and can be applied for via the website.