CLUBS START: Monday 24th September 2018
CLUBS FINISH: Friday 7th December 2018
Key Dates for Autumn 2018 Enrichment
Online Application Form available from
Saturday 23rd June 2018 (Midday)
Friday 29th June 2018 (Midnight)
Club Lists Displayed / Added to ParentPay:
Friday 6th July 2018
Payment Confirming Places due by:
Friday 13th July 2018
Waiting List Places Offered by:
Wednesday 18th July 2018
Late Offers (waiting list) Payment due by:
Friday 20th July 2018
W/C Monday 24th September 2018
Monday 22nd October 2018 – Friday 26th October 2018
W/E Friday 7th December 2018
Club Information and Terms
- There will be 10 weeks of activities in Autumn 2018.
- All children MUST re-apply for enrichment clubs each term. Clubs are not rolled-over from previous terms.
- Places in clubs that have not been confirmed and paid for by the deadline of Friday, 13th July 2018 will be offered to other children.
- Clubs require a term’s commitment and refunds will not be issued if your child drops out once places are confirmed.
- All children must be signed out when collected from clubs.
- Written permission is required for Year 5 or Year 6 children to walk home alone.
- Parents/carers are asked to inform the office if their child is not attending a session for any reason when they are in school.
- Children attending activities are expected to behave appropriately and follow our school rules:
- Show respect, care and consideration to all
- Challenge unacceptable, unkind behaviour
- Care for our school environment
- Demonstrate good learning behaviour
- If the clubs are cancelled for any reason we will contact you either by phone or text as soon as possible.
- Most clubs have limited spaces and whilst we do our best to ensure equality and fairness, we cannot guarantee that children will get places in the clubs they request.
- Your contact details will be passed on to the external tutors who require direct payment.
- All personnel engaged for the provision of enrichment clubs at Kilmorie have undergone enhanced DBS checks and safeguarding inductions.
Enrichment Booklet – 2018/19
Full details of club content, provider, fees, terms and conditions 2018-19.Download Booklet
Enrichment Overview – Autumn 2018
Clubs list, fees, key dates for Autumn 2018.Download Document
Please do not hesitate to contact either of the following:
Daisy Moon – Arts & Enrichment Leader
Nicky Puddick & Leanne Richards – Administration Assistants
Enrichment Club Costs
Clubs are run either by members of school staff or external tutors and fees vary depending on the resources required and the provider. Fees for all clubs need to be paid for on Parent Pay.
Once you’ve been assigned a place, the term’s fees will be added to your Parent Pay account. You must pay to confirm your child’s place by Monday 12th March 2018.
All clubs are £10 for the Summer 2018 term for children in receipt of pupil premium funding (i.e either in receipt of free school meals or have been in the last 6 years). Please ask at the office if you are unsure if your child is eligible.
Instrumental lessons take place during the school day and are not listed in the brochure. Full information about instrumental lessons is available at the music page and they can be applied for online via the instrument lessons application form.