We are changing the way clubs are organised from the Spring term 2018.
In order to ensure that every club starts the term with the children who really want to be there, we are moving the application process earlier and will be asking you to pay in advance in order to confirm your child’s place in their clubs before the beginning of each term.
This will allow us to ensure that everyone benefits from starting clubs from the first session. It is also essential for the safeguarding of our children that registers and sign out documents are correct from the start.
We do not want your child to miss out because you cannot afford to pay the full fee up-front. Please come and speak to Jennie in the office if you would like to arrange to make a smaller deposit to confirm your child’s place.
We are no longer accepting cash payments or paper applications for enrichment clubs – clubs must be applied for and paid for online. An ipad is available at the office should you not have access to a device. Please speak to Jennie in the office if you require assistance.
Applications will not be accepted from parents with outstanding dinner money or other debts of more than £40.
START: Monday 8th January 2018 FINISH: Friday 23rd March 2018
Key Dates for Spring 2018 Enrichment
Online Application Form available from
Monday 6th November 2017
Monday 20th November 2017
Club Lists Displayed / Emailed:
Friday 1st December 2017
Payment Confirming Places due by:
Monday 11th December 2017
Waiting List Places Offered by:
Wednesday 13th December 2017
Late Offers (waiting list) Payment due by:
Tuesday 19th December 2017
Monday 8th January 2018
Monday 12th February 2018 – Friday 16th February 2018
Friday 23rd March 2018
Club Information and Terms
- There will be 10 weeks of activities in spring 2018.
- All children MUST re-apply for enrichment clubs each term. Clubs are not rolled-over from previous terms.
- Places in clubs that have not been confirmed and paid for by the deadline of Monday, 11th December will be offered to other children.
- Clubs require a term’s commitment and refunds will not be issued if your child drops once places are confirmed.
- All children must be signed out when collected from clubs.
- Written permission is required for Y5 or 6 children to walk home alone.
- Parents/ carers are asked to inform the office if their child is not attending a session for any reason when they are in school.
- Children attending activities are expected to behave appropriately and follow our school rules:
- Show respect, care and consideration to all
- Challenge unacceptable, unkind behaviour
- Care for our school environment
- Demonstrate good learning behaviour
- If the clubs are cancelled for any reason we will contact you either by phone or text as soon as possible.
- Most clubs have limited spaces and whilst we do our best to ensure equality and fairness, we cannot guarantee that children will get places in the clubs they request.
- Your contact details will be passed on to the external tutors who require direct payment.
- All personnel engaged for the provision of enrichment clubs at Kilmorie are have undergone enhanced DBS checks and safeguarding inductions.
Enrichment Clubs Booklet
A comprehensive booklet, containing details of all the enrichment and music clubs, including description, start times/dates, cost, pick-up points and tutors, is available below for download.Download Booklet
A summary of changes and additions to the Enrichment Clubs Programme for Spring 2018, is available below for download.Download News
Please do not hesitate to contact either of the following:
Daisy Moon – Arts & Enrichment Leader
Jennie Smart – Administration Assistant
Enrichment Club Costs
Clubs are run either by members of school staff or external tutors and fees vary depending on the resources required and the provider. Where an external tutor is marked with an asterisk, fees need to be paid directly to the provider by the method they advise. Fees for clubs not marked with an asterisk need to be paid for on Parent Pay.
All clubs are £10 for the spring term for children in receipt of pupil premium funding (EITHER IN RECEIPT OF FREE SCHOOL MEALS OR HAVE BEEN IN THE LAST 6 YEARS). Please ask at the office if you are unsure if your child is eligible.
Payments / Invoices
Once you’ve been assigned a place, the term’s fees will be added to your ParentPay account. You must pay to confirm your child’s place by Monday 11th December 2017.
*Fees payable to external tutors (marked with an asterisk): Please pay the external tutor directly, as advised by email upon confirmation of your child’s place. These fees cannot be paid on ParentPay.
Instrumental lessons take place during the school day and are not listed in the brochure. Full information about instrumental lessons is available at the music page and they can be applied for online via the instrument lessons application form.