Our enrichment programme application process for Spring 2022 has closed!
The deadline for submitting applications for our enrichment programme for the Spring term 2022 was 10am on Wednesday 1st December 2021.
Online application opens: 9am Thursday 25th November 2021
Application deadline: 10am Wednesday 1st December 2021
Club places confirmed: Tuesday 7th December 2021
Payment confirming places due by: Monday 13th December 2021
Clubs Start from: Monday 10th January 2022
Half Term: w/b Monday 14th February 2022
Clubs End: Friday 25th March 2022
Clubs will run for 10 weeks in the Spring term
Club Information and Terms
- Clubs run for ten weeks per term. Exact dates are advised when application opens each term.
- Clubs need to be applied for online and paid for via Parent Pay
- Clubs will be confirmed via your child’s Parent Pay account and lists are displayed in the school entrance.
- You MUST re-apply for enrichment clubs each term. Clubs are not rolled-over from previous terms.
- We are unable to issue refunds once places are paid for.
- Children must be signed out when collected from clubs – written permission is required if you would like
your Y5 or Y6 child to walk home independently.
- Please inform the office if your child is not attending a session for any reason when they are in school.
- Children attending activities are expected to behave appropriately and follow our school rules:
- Show respect, care and consideration to all
- Challenge unacceptable, unkind behaviour
- Care for our school environment
- Demonstrate good learning behaviour
- If the clubs are cancelled for any reason we will contact you either by phone or text as soon as possible.
- If a club is cancelled we endeavour to make this up with an additional week elsewhere.
- There are no refunds for inclement weather or circumstances beyond our control.
- All clubs have limited spaces and whilst we do our best to ensure equality and fairness, we cannot guarantee that children will get places in the clubs they request.
- Kilmorie is committed to safeguarding and all personnel engaged for the provision of enrichment clubs have undergone an enhanced DBS check and safeguarding training.
Enrichment Overview – Spring 2022
An overview of the clubs list, fees and key dates for Spring 2022 is available form the following link:DOWNLOAD OVERVIEW DOCUMENT
Please do not hesitate to contact either of the following:
Daisy Moon – Assistant Head and SENCO
Jennie Smart, Nicky Puddick, Michaela Toppar & Sandra Watson – Administration Assistants
Enrichment Club Costs
Clubs are run either by members of school staff or external tutors and fees vary depending on the resources and staffing required. All fees need to be paid via your Parent Pay account.
All clubs are £10 per term for children in receipt of pupil premium funding (EITHER IN RECEIPT OF FREE SCHOOL MEALS OR HAVE BEEN IN THE LAST 6 YEARS). Please ask at the office if you are unsure if your child is eligible.
Payments & Invoices
Your child’s club places and fees will be added to your child’s ParentPay account and need to be paid by the deadline stated at application in order to confirm their place. Unpaid places will be offered to the waiting list.
Refunds will not be given once places are confirmed.
Instrumental lessons take place during the school day and are not listed in this brochure. Full information about instrumental lessons is available on the website and can be applied for via the music page and they can be applied for online via the instrument lessons application form.