Friends of Kilmorie
Who are we?
Most schools have a Parent Teacher Association (PTA), which is an organisation of parents and staff. Its role is to encourage closer links between home and school. PTAs are best known for their fundraising work, but they have a useful social function too. Fundraising events provide an opportunity for parents, staff and pupils to get together.
The Friends of Kilmorie is the name of our PTA. They run events throughout the year to raise extra money for the school to spend on things like the gardens, extra IT equipment and resources, sports equipment and play equipment.
Winkworth estate agency proudly sponsors Kilmorie Primary School.
Winkworth will donate £250 to FOK for any instruction received from a current Kilmorie parent, if this is declared at the beginning of instruction.
Winkworth donate raffle prizes for both summer and winter fairs, and donate money for every Winkworth board that is put up to advertise these fairs. We are very grateful to them for all their support.
Alongside supporting our school events they have also organised their own initiatives, including the Easter drawing competition, and the winning artwork was displayed in their shop window.
Support FOK by Fundraising
Friends of Kilmorie – Just Giving
For our latest fundraising initiatives and campaigns help raise funds to support the children’s education, visit our Friends of Kilmorie – Just Giving page or simply use the donate button below.
Donate money to us whilst you shop online. Just register via the button below. It costs you nothing but every time you use it to shop online we receive a donation.
Meet the Committee
Friends of Kilmorie Committee 2022-2023
- Becky Wickes - Chair
- Lisa McCrory - Treasurer
- Stefan Watson – Deputy Treasurer
- Thracia Perrett - Committee Member
- Lliam Boyle - Committee Member
- Luke Osborne – Committee Member
- Monika Barnert - Committee Member
All parents and carers are members of Friends of Kilmorie, so please keep in touch with us. Join our e-mailing list, and we can keep you up to date with events. Just send an e-mail here to be added to the list, we do not share your details and hide e-mail addresses on group e-mails.
Upcoming events and dates
Join us at one of our forthcoming events, follow this link to purchase tickets / items.
View our calendar of events.
- Raffle tickets: Your children should have come home with a book of raffle tickets this week. Please return stubbs and correct change in the envelopes provided to the office. The virtual draw will take place on Monday 27th November.
- Christmas cards: The early bird discount for your child's Christmas cards ends on November 18th so there's still time to make the most of the 10% discount.
- Tea towels: There is only one week to go until we close our books to order year group tea towels. We need a minimum order of 50 per year group to be able to order. Check out the table below to see how to order.
- Christmas trees: Our online shop will close on 15th November, so there is still time to purchase yours using the link in the table below.
Please give to your class teacher
Gift room donations
Please use the blue bin (no toys or alcohol)
Please use the blue bin
Stamptastic clothes labels
We earn 15% commission on sales using this link. You will also receive £4.99 discount when you order the School Name Labels Delux Bundle, using this PTA code: SE232SP.
Please follow us on social media to hear all about our forthcoming events and projects.